Cases We Handle
At The Harrell Law Firm, PLLC, we provide dedicated legal assistance and representation to clients involving the following types of cases:
We have defended people facing a variety of criminal charges, ranging from DUI and simple assault to violent crimes and sexual assault.
If you are charged with DUI or DWAI, you need a strong defense to protect your rights and driving privileges.
We defend clients facing charges related to domestic violence, including assault, harassment, criminal mischief, and telephone obstruction.
At The Harrell Law Firm, PLLC, we know that people may need help with other matters besides criminal charges, but they want to work with someone they trust. This is why we offer general practice legal services to help with matters, such as:
- Family law
- Simple wills and trusts
How We Can Help
Whether you are facing serious criminal charges or another legal matter, we can assist with your case by:
- Explaining your rights and options to you in a clear and straightforward manner
- Putting complex legal issues into relatable language to facilitate client engagement
- Summarizing the legal process
- Keeping you updated on the status of your case so you’re not left in the dark, worrying about it
- Building a comprehensive and personalized legal strategy for your case
- Carefully reviewing the legal and factual issues in your case to determine grounds for legal challenges and arguments
- Analyzing your individual case needs and working with you to find creative solutions within the legal framework
- Addressing problems or rights violations pertaining to criminal procedure, evidence, or the constitution in motions to suppress evidence, dismiss charges, or otherwise narrow the issues in cases
- Providing counsel to you through your darkest hours and giving you the support you need during this difficult time
Our goal is to help you secure the best possible outcome for your case while addressing the interests that matter most to you.
Enlist an Experienced Lawyer to Fight for Your Rights
The Harrell Law Firm, PLLC helps Loveland individuals and families who are facing situations that can have a lasting impact on their lives. You can trust Attorney Sean P. Harrell has the experience and skill to capably guide you through this phase of your life. He has over a decade of legal experience helping people just like you. Contact us today to set up a confidential consultation.