If you are seeking the assistance of a family law attorney, then odds are this is not your best day, week, month or year. You need an attorney who will commit to emphasize the following in his practice:
- To listen to the client's needs.
- To be honest and set realistic expectations for possible legal outcomes.
- To involve the client in decision making.
- To identify the client's interests, seek solutions, and negotiate earnestly.
- To keep the client informed of case progress.
The Harrell Law Firm understands the complex financial impact of a divorce as well as the emotional strain on you and your family. Let HLF help you through this difficult transition, so that you can build a better life for yourself and your children afterwards.
- Divorce/Legal Separation
- Assignment of Parental Responsibilities (Decision-Making)
- Sole or Joint Custody Arrangements (Parenting Time)
- Child Support Allotment and Modification
- Alimony (Spousal Maintenance)
- Post Decree Modifications